Too Captain Privacy Notice
Last modified: Jan 10, 2021
Effective date: Jan 10, 2021
This agreement has been made and entered between you and the application of Too Captain and covers all the terms and conditions relating to your use of the application, and creating an account for you as a user, or your commitment to providing the service as Captain of the vehicle, means that you agree on this Agreement, including contents of the terms and conditions and the subsequent amendments thereto, so please review it carefully before you can use the application.
Al Tawasol Gulf Corporation for Electronic Marketing built the Too Captain app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Al Tawasol Gulf Corporation for Electronic Marketing at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- email. & mobile:- used to login or reset the password. also, we can contact you by the two.
- gender:- we ask you for gender because we used for it in the pink ride, in some cases female passengers can request a female captain.
- date of birth:- we ask you for a date of birth it's important because the user can't be less than 18 years old and have a driving license.
- city:- we ask you for the city because you can register while traveling to another city so we need a city because every city has separated settings so you will determine your city.
- national id: - we ask for this info to identify that your information is correct
- Location:- Smartphones of the drivers equipped with a GPS system, collect coordinates to determine the location of the application user within fifty feet we access device’s location, even when the app is closed. Too App collects location data to enable Receiving nearby trips, even when the app is closed or not in use. This data is also used to calculate trip costs based on distance calculation, also for directions on the map.
- Cookies: used by Google Analytics for firebase to help us improve the service.
- all personal or sensitive user data securely transmitting it over HTTPS.
- also we can share user location with the agency the user belonging to it.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Too is an application that provides you with a private and trained car driver, through the booking by downloading the application on your smartphone or call the customer service number on the clock, the application provides you with the advantage of the car tracking starting from the date of booking and even access to your site, also allows you to pay by credit card or cash.
Owned by the Foundation of Al Tawasol Gulf Corporation for Electronic Marketing, registered in Saudi Arabia under Commercial Registration No. 1010461038.
registered office located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Al Ghadir Area, King Abdulaziz Street, North Exit 5, Al Ghadir Commercial Center, Second Floor, Office 13 Postal code: 13311.
The user of the application is one who created an account in the application of Too to take advantage of its services.
The captain is the vehicle driver, who uses Too App to operate the car.
The vehicle is a licensed car, which data was added to the application of Too.
The trip is the distance between the starting point and the target point.
Too App provides its services to users of the application through cooperation with operators of licensed cars through the following mechanism:
1. Users' bookings are distributed according to their proximity to the user of the application booking site.
2. When a booking has been completed, the driver reaches the specified site on time.
3. The application user can determine his destination when booking a vehicle or by giving instructions to the driver.
4. Payment is made upon arrival to the destination specified either in cash or by credit card which was active on the application.
5. The Captain earns his fee by providing this service and we get our fee as app operators by taking the specified amount of the trip charges and vice versa.
- App confirms that it is not a car or driver's Rental Company, but the application provides the service of booking a car with a driver, and the driver of the vehicle is not an employee of Too App.
- App shall have the right to end the terms of this Agreement or any part thereof, or any of the services provided to you definitively or timely, and also entitled to stop the supply of services or block access to it, or any part thereof at any time for any reason.
- App shall have the right to block access of any user that has made an act that harms the service, car drivers, and customer service or refused to pay the cost of the trip or any form of abuse.
- App shall have the right to, in case of using the user account by someone else fraudulently, suspend your account, and the user has the right later to apply for the restoration of the account.
- App relies on providing its services on the internet and means of communication for the booking, so App discharges its side from the warranty of any damage, interruption, or malfunction of the GPS due to a reason not related to the application of Too.
- App ensures the right of the vehicle driver and the user of the application in all situations resulting from this imbalance unless the driver caused himself this imbalance.
- App will send mandatory notices in exceptional circumstances, due to the need to know it, for example, the service is stopped temporarily for maintenance, a malfunction in the application and you will also be notified of such via the e-mail of your service account, and the consequential is the lack of ability to stop receiving such necessary notices only in case of your account has been stopped.
- When you use the icon of (invite a friend) in order to tell a friend about us, we\'ll request you to provide us with the following:
(Friend\'s name, his e-mail address) and automatically will be received an e-mail once in which we call him to visit our website and will be its data storage only to be used to send the invitation letter and evaluating the success of the service and your friends can send an e-mail to delete the data related to them if they wish to do so.
- Once you use the account of someone else means that you fully agree to all terms and conditions contained in the application and apply these terms and conditions on all of your dealings, without prejudice to the fact that the responsibility will be on the original account user.
- App will provide an alternative vehicle when any circumstance occurred outside of the will and the driver was not able to reach the user\'s starting point within 30 minutes maximum note that this obligation rests with the application is a commitment to take care and not achieve the result, and the user hereby relieves the application of Too in the event of failure to provide an alternative vehicle.
- Acceptance of booking by the driver shall be considered as a commitment to provide the service.
- The driver shall, upon his arrival at the starting point, contact the user of the application through a phone call or send a notice to his phone.
- The driver shall upload a personal picture of him in his account in the application of Too, note that this image will be visible to users of the application to facilitate the process to recognize you, and can be adjusted by the driver of the vehicle at any time from an establishment account.
Rights of Intellectual Property
- Too App services and related rights shall be considered as the sole property of [●] company owner of Too App, its affiliates or donors of license affiliates, this property include, but not limited to: name and logo of the application, and trademark.
- Application user acknowledges that this agreement does not give him any rights in the services provided by the application of Too, except what has been licensed above, or in the names, corporate logos, products, trademarks, and services of the owner of the application of Too or affiliate licensors.
Therefore, Too App prohibits the application user to do all or part of the following acts, either directly or indirectly:
- Delete and remove any or all of the intellectual property rights, the rights of copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, or all or any of the services provided by the application.
- Amendment services, reproduced or make derivative works of them, or doing anything that would fall with him distribute to lease, sell or re-sell, license, transfer it, present, the performance it is declared or undeclared way, or publication, dissemination or use it in any other form except as permitted by Too App in writing.
- Manipulation with the codes of Too App or disassembled or reverse its design except as permitted by the laws applicable to this agreement.
- Preparation of identical copies of the services, frame or create a link to any part of it.
- Create programs of any kind, directly or indirectly, for the purpose of getting rid of any part of the services or scan, index or exploit the data in any other way, or overloading or blocking the action and/or function of any of the services inappropriately.
- Attempt to access in irregular or unauthorized way to access services or damage to any of them or any of the systems, networks, and related aspects.
- The application respects regulations, instructions, and orders relating to copyright, and expects similar respect from its users so that the owner of the application shall have the right to cancel users’ accounts who breach this commitment of those who have violated the copyright of the application or one of the parties whether this breach made once or several times.
Content and services of external beneficiaries
- Too App may provide services through pairing external parties, as in the advertisement, for example, so that the content and services of these parties are not subject to the control of Too App.
- Too App discharge any liability for the certification of the content and services of external parties and discharged from any liability arising from the products and services of external service providers.
- The third parties - as an example- Google Inc., Apple, Microsoft Corporation, shall be considered as external beneficiaries of this agreement when you access Too App services respectively using applications designed specifically for mobile devices that operate one of the following Operating Systems (Apple iOS -Android -Microsoft Windows).
- Application user acknowledges that the external beneficiary is not a party in this Agreement, and therefore does not bear the responsibility arising from the provision of services or support in any way.
- Terms and policies for an external beneficiary shall be applied to the user who accesses Too App services through these devices.
- The application owner has the right to contract with other third parties to provide advertising and marketing services and hereby you acknowledge that you agree to receive advertisements resulted in the organization contract with third parties.
- Application User shall be entitled to notice of lack of desire to receive ads in writing, and the App owner shall be entitled to impose extra fees for not wanting to receive promotional and marketing ads on the application one of the means provided that the user shall be notified in this agreement with these additional fees.
Privacy and non-disclosure
- It is prohibited to disclose any information about your account to anyone else; you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and all operations performed in or through it.
- For the need of the application development, Too App may have to contract with companies or recruitment of members of a third party to facilitate the provision of services or performed on his behalf, for example, but not limited to (maintenance and operation work, improve and update the website, analyze and manage online data) and thus it gives these parties access to your personal data only for the performance of duties assigned to him on his behalf.
- When Too App has entered into deals of mergers, acquisitions or the sale of all of its assets or a portion of it, you will be notified of this via your email and/or put a disclaimer on the website about it or any possibility for the use of your personal data.
Liability and Compensation
- Under this agreement, the application user agrees to discharge Too App to ensure reliability, suitability, or availability of any driver of the vehicle, the vehicle, service or to correct any defect or error that affects the application services.
- Under the agreement application user agrees to absolve the application Too from any obligations or claims that may follow as a result of the breach of the obligation to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any other obligation arising through.
- Under this agreement, the Owner of Too App discharges the responsibility for any damages, obligations, or liabilities resulting from the user\'s usage of the application, or inability to access the application services in a timely manner and without interruption or the occurrence of operational errors.
- Under this agreement the Owner of Too App discharges the responsibility for any damages, obligations, or liabilities resulting from any business relationship between the user and the application of any other parties resulted in the delay or prejudice to the implementation of the reasons beyond the will.
- Under this agreement the application user agrees to discharge Too App from any guarantee not to hacker his personal details as they are sent over the internet and thus Too App discharge responsibility for ensuring the security of the database from any breach of the security system although all the guarantees have been taken to protect it.
- Under this agreement application user agrees to discharge the application of Too responsibility for ensuring that services are free of any harmful components, viruses, or that these services meet his requirements.
- Under this agreement application user acknowledges his assumption of the costs of repairing the damage arising from the use of application services or compensation for the same, including but not limited to: the cost of vehicle cleaning or repair the damages. This repair or compensation will be enforceable for the application user in the case of Too App notifies the user about its need to repair such damage or compensation against the same.
- The owner of the application shall have the authority to estimate repair or compensation costs at its reasonable discretion, and the right to adopt anything that would facilitate the payment of the costs of the process, including but not limited to: the adoption of the use of payment mechanism specified in the user account application, note that these costs are non-refundable.
- Under this agreement the App user agrees to defend the Owner of Application and to compensate the same, any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, agents, lawyers, and all affiliates of the litigation, damages, compensations, the fees of attorney and arbitration and any effect resulting from its breach of any provision of this Agreement or breach of applicable laws at the countries in which the user of the application is activated or the abusing of the rights of vehicle drivers and others and the property of the App owner enterprise or abuse of the application or its services or other types of material and moral damage.
- Under this Agreement, the application user acknowledges bearing the responsibility for all risks arising from the use of application services or services of third parties.
Limitation of Liability
- Under this agreement, the liability of the application owner shall be limited to compensate the user in the event of entitlement of such in the amounts not to exceed the amounts paid actually by him from the establishment share during the last six months prior to the claim.
- Under this agreement the application owner clear its responsibility regarding any damages directly or indirectly affect the application user, drivers, or third parties whether such damages were special, consequential, incidental, punitive, or other damages, for example, but not limited to data loss, personal injury or inability to use the application or any damage resulting from any relationship arises from the ads of external parties.
- In case the transportation services have been provided to the user through other transportation service providers, the owner of the application shall then clear its responsibility regarding damages, claims, disputes, or any other effects that may arise between the application user and the other transportation provider.
- In the case of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement or become impossible to be implemented, it shall not affect the validity of the provisions and the effects of other items.
- It shall not be deemed as an assignment of the application owner in the event of failure to perform any item of this Agreement unless the assignment of this item was made in writing.
- This agreement and updates thereto shall replace any previous or present negotiation or agreement, either verbal or written between the owner of the application and the parties of the Agreement subject.
- The application user shall be notified in one of the following means:
1. General notice via the application.
2. E-mail / mobile, according to data recorded in the application by the application user.
- In case of the application user refused the updates or notices sent, he must immediately stop using the application, as continuous usage of the services after notification will be considered as approval that the same may be applied regarding him.
8 - Assignment to others
- The application user may not assign the usage agreement through his own name and account to any natural or legal person without notifying the owner of the application and the issuance of prior written consent from it.
- The owner of the application shall have the right to, without any approval of the application user or notifying him, assign the agreement to companies, institutions, or other entities that are affiliated or a partner.
Provisions and terms of this Agreement shall be subjected to applicable laws in force in Saudi Arabia, which is the approved laws to solve and settlement of conflict or local and international claims.
- If any dispute arises between the owner of the application and one of the application users, the drivers or of others, great efforts shall be made to resolve it amicably, after receiving notice from one party to another that there is a conflict, and if it became impossible to resolve the dispute amicably within a period of  days, the dispute shall be referred to the competent court of individuals or refer to the arbitration for companies and establishments.
The Arabic language shall be considered as the language adopted in the formulation of the terms and provisions of this Agreement.
There may be other copies of this Agreement in foreign languages - according to need.
In the case of any inconsistency between the Agreement in Arabic language and any foreign language, the Arabic version shall reveal in the other languages.
If there is any question or comment on the terms and provisions of this Agreement or to enrich us with suggestions, so it’s our pleasure to be contacted through the call center info in the app.